Friday 11 March 2016

Red Eyed #Starling's Clever Diet

Hi

So now here I end up alone in this quiet house in my quest to escape the noise and the dust.

In the beginning I had in mind to do a little exploration around the area, go and see places and parks and the many rimba . Maybe I could meet up with some birds and take their photos .

Since the housing area is just at the fringe of the sophisticated city I also should not miss the opportunity to go and look around and open my eyes to all the modernity. But the weather.....in the end here I am hibernating at my temporary home.

So do something to occupy the time.

Yeah blogging! My new found interest. Day and night I am thinking about the ideas and thoughts to write and mentally selecting pictures to upload. I like it. Hope you too like what I write ....nothing heavy....and the pictures....hope I can help cheer up your dull days.

Well if you are alone you tend to make many trips to the fridge. Its ok if most of the time you go for water in this hot weather...

Don't be like me I almost finished up this 7 inch cake!

Impromptu cake

Since I like baking cakes when I have nothing to do I would think about doing it even though in a situation where the necessities are lacking.

But the oven is there waiting to be used...

Yesterday it happened that I have the basic ingredients plus my favorite flavoring item, lemon. So there was nothing to stop me from baking. Also I was craving for cakes.

Seedless lemon on a two year old plant

This kitchen has only the basic equipment but somehow I got this...  my old baby...

Bought in the late 70s .....
The bowl (additional) look new the original bowl tucked away don't know where is as yellow as the body...

The mixer gave some trouble. The spin was intermittent and the speed erratic and that caused the batter to splash on me on the wall on the floor....

The motor was laboriously noisy.

But no giving up...

Still I can bake a cake and eat it too..ha ha

Hmm while enjoying the cake ...

Think before putting food into your mouth

Fruits are good

Have less calories

Is delicious

And satisfying

Fruits help make your body lean healthy and glossy....


Cheers....




No comments:

Post a Comment