Thursday 21 July 2016

Back To Normal

Hello all

After the the festivities and the jubilations of the past weeks now its back to normal. The children are back in school. Those working are back at the office.

The pensioners ? Back to their lonely abode. Not lonely but quiet. Older people, some like to be left alone to do things they like though they do enjoy having the family around.

Hubby has started to go for his morning walk and be active again. Me? Well there are some more work to be done in the house like keeping things back to its original place.

I can hardly wait to get on with my exercise I need to burn the calories overloaded during the festivities. The sooner I start the better.

Yesterday very early in the morning I plugged on some music and started moving, well something like this .

I think I have burnt about 200 to 300 calories for more than an hour of dancing to music of such tempo and some even faster. Don't think an old person like me cannot move like those young people in the video ha ha.

In the evening I went for tennis. Nice to be back in the court. My stroke still ok though I was out of action for more than a month. Well a good start, with my quite regular doubles partner coming out the winner on the first set after many weeks of lay off.

Earlier on the day after the line dance exercise before cooking for lunch I went for a walk at the seaside.

The sun was not yet high, the breeze was moderately strong blowing on to my face and through my hair making me feel cool and as I ambled on the boardwalk it gave me such joy and contentment.

For those who want to destress here is the place at such a time and tide. The sound of the waves is music to the ears. The ripples of sea water is a joy to the eyes.

Actually I was there to also see if I could meet up with some birds. There were their sounds and they did appear but seldom long enough to give me time to focus.

The atmosphere was at first a little foggy but later improved.

 Foggy seascape
So much better later
Small waves beating against the shore
The tide has come higher

Adding beauty to the landscape
Some wild flowers
And fruit

Ah here they are albeit a common species . Still good enough for my amature photography . . .

Other friends have left her alone
Just watching them(other birds) flew away
Ahh same position as above pulak
Better pose
Lets make the bird bigger

Sparrow
Quite a pretty bird

Thats all for now . . .hope you like the photos.

Enjoy nature and be happy always.

Will be back soon.

bye . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment