Saturday 17 September 2016

Feel Free As The Birds

Hi

Today I don't really have much to do. I feel so free though the daily house hold chores are there waiting but  never mind that can be attended to later. So actually I am not really free but I am free to procrastinate as the time is mine. Free to be lazy. Nobody and nothing is asking me to buck up. I have no datelines to meet.

So just sit back and scribble and follow how the fingers would dance . . .



And the little girl in me remember some beautiful lyrics

" If  you wish upon a star
makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you
If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
If you wish upon a star 
Like dreamers do
. . . . . . . .."

Know only up to there . . .

I think most people know this Disney song.

I do not know how to appreciate the modern new songs . May be if I listen properly I might like it. I don't know. Whenever I feel like listening to some music or whenever I am looking for some line dance choreography I would choose one with some old music. And I think there are many even young people who still like old songs. Watch this You tube video. Its very relaxing to dance to such tune. Still it can make you sweat. More fun if you dance in a group.



When I was younger but already a mother I learnt to play the organ. I was already going into intermediate level but I neglected it . Given more time for tennis. The organ became a white elephant. Now it doesn't function anymore. It has become a display table for photo frames and other knick- knacks. Hmm . . .

And now lets see what I got in my camera . . .





And they sing and sing


Feel free and be happy . . .

Bye . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment