Friday 23 July 2021

Have You Been Vaccinated?

That question did put me at ill at ease then. 

Not anymore . Because I had my complete dose already.

I was not so keen earlier on but after deep thinking plus after the urgings surrounding me I came to my senses. 

Not that I am anti vaccine or anything like that, its just that the thought of not wanting to disturb my body system. Scared that  while well and healthy some foreign things injected in may cause havoc inside there.

I know I am quite wrong in thinking like that but after reading about the newly developed Covid vaccines its positive and nagatives of course being sceptical is just natural. Its a layman understading . .

On the lighter side, no I know not the needle that I am afraid of.

Of course its not something like this hehehe


(Injection on gaharu tree)

(This is to trigger the production of more agarwood)

--------------------------

But I got vaccinated anyway. 

I think I do good to myself , my family and to my country which aim to achieve herd immunity soon possible. 






After the vaccine you step out with confidence


6 comments:

  1. Confident indeed,i had my second one on monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation auntie swim., semoga sihat2 belaka ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! dah boleh main tenis hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeyy.. alhamdulillah setel vaccine

    ReplyDelete
  5. slot xoสำหรับผู้ใดกันที่กำลังมองหาเว็บไซต์รวมสล็อต pgslot ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุดศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมชั้นหนึ่งก็เกม slotxo เยอะเอามาไว้ภายในเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้บริการระบบฝาก-ถอนแบบออโต้

    ReplyDelete