Tuesday 6 August 2024

A Story To Tell

 Here I come to this blank page. Got a story to tell.

Nice to have so much time to just sit. Do I like it. Not a privilage really but forced to. Always on the go doing things but now most activities have to stop. 

What got me into this is because I was stubborn. I don't listen to friends and the most bad thing is I don't listen to my body. 

I am inflicted with a muscle tear. The calf muscle. The feel is like you patah kaki. Very painful. Can't walk can't move.

The pain was terrible. If I had listened to my doubles partner that we should stop when I first felt the sharp pain in my calf it wouldn't have been so bad. I defied because we were catching up on points. The excitement of tennis made me ignored the pain that was creeping in. We stopped when I could no longer bear the pain.

So I watched them play from the court side. After 15 minutes or so I got up was so shocked that couldn't even stand. My left leg hurt terribly. 

 Friends helped me to the car. What a havoc I created. I distracted players in other courts. you see I am fat and heavy chubby 😉 so quite difficult to drag me to the car. Amidst pain there were yells and laughters, thinking back, it was hilarious. Can't forget that moments. Yea I have friends.

Back home this old lady cried like a child. No pain killer only pannadol at home. No one to take me to the hospilal. 

But then what can they do. I know only time can heal.

May be I forgot . I am no more young any injuries take a long time to heal. I am already down for six(?) weeks.

The other day I tried to walk without the walker I stumbled and injured my toe.The physiotherapist opined that there may be a fracture, the bruise is still there so many days since the incident.

So here I sit. The walker beside me. 

Sometimes i play the keyboard to entertain myself.

 


 




Enjoyyy



1 comment:

  1. Oh dear....harap you cepat sembuh. I pun beberapa kali jatuh dan tak boleh berjalan and so many penyakit sudah hinggap sekarang. Getting older memang badan bukan mcm dulu lagi. Setelah berbelas tahun tidak jogging saya kini menapak perlahan lahan setiap pagi untuk nyahkan darah tinggi n kolestrol.....baru 2 bulan tahu i ada penyakit ni...harap u bersabar. Kuatkan semangat. Lakukan terapi. Take care dear.

    ReplyDelete