Saturday 3 July 2021

Filling Time And Wandering Mind

The other day a friend called with no particular purpose but to just chat over nothing of importance. As with most people the phone chats help to fill time especially in this time of restricted movement due to the Corona virus.

Already so many weeks forced to stay home and she is getting fatigue over it. Anyway she thanked me for making her buy an electronic keyboard and learning to play music. That helps save her from being insane over inactivity.

Another friend also expressed how she has become tepu. Tepu  . . .ha ha its not about the saturated cooking oil .of course. Just can't take it anymore she said about this continuous stay at home order.

I read in the news there's anger, there's despair, there's fault finding among the raayat. I have sympathy for those who really are badly affected. We the ordinaries can't do much to change things. Stay calm find something to do to fill the time to keep us stay sane.

Me? Still ok sustaining living my quiet life. My home garden occupies most of my time.

It may just be a small one but it is good enough a place for me to sit around if staying indoor makes me feels tepu . . . I can go out and get to enjoy the soothing breeze here.

You see, though not big it has space for a few big and tall trees. So its shady and cool. 

Lucky that I like gardening and during the MCO as I don't have other hobby to distract I spend more time here.  Everyday watering the plants or raking away the leaves that never stop falling. So the plants thrive and the ground quite tidy.

I like to have a laissez faire kind of garden so I let the plants grow as they please. Some have overgrown their pots. The kesidang has grown so well that it has climbed up to the top of the tall gaharu tree.

Recently it delighted me with clusters and clusters of flowers blooming and releasing sweet fragrance. When the wind blows the air is charged with the sweet smell.

I appreciate this little pleasure, yes.

 




  

Happy blogging.



No comments:

Post a Comment