Friday 30 October 2020

A Rare Sight

Hi

Indeed it is a rare sight at least to me   

So excited felt like striking a lottery last Friday.

For a few days, I heard some strange sound but nothing was in sight. What animal was that.

On Thursday night the sound was louder of course I couldn't see anything but I recorded the sound.

Early next morning ie Friday I while I as was tending to my plants there was this sound again.

The mystery solved! 

Here . . . 


Good morning

Let's share breakfast







Two more birds on the adjacent tree





( Sorry my hands not steady)



Amazing they are here in the vicinity. The Hornbills !


Hope you like the pictures.


bye








19 comments:

  1. Wah a delight! Diorang ni memang species penyayang.
    Lama dah tak singgah kat belakang kebun, dulu ada juga mereka datang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang rasa delightful benar dapat sighting nereka, 4 ekor pulak tu. Rasa bernasib baik betul sempat dapatkan photo mereka. Video tak dapat elok sbb saya kelam kabut :))

      Delete
    2. Biasa lah cos we felt very excited, sometime we even forget to capture some photos cos they attained our whole hearted attention. Rare sightings.

      Delete
  2. Dah lama Zumal tak singgah sini 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ singgah
      relax relax baca yang light light :)

      Delete
    2. Baca boleh tapi kekadang kena cari kamus 🤭 because I'm not fluent in English

      Delete
  3. Wah hornbill.. ada geng lagi tu very rare sight indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subhanallah! cantik dan unik the hornbill.
    Lagi rare dapat tengok depan mata.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mereka memang cantik dan aksi mereka nampak sangat lembut

      Delete
  5. enggang? is that you? hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for becoming my top commentator in my blog
    I've listed the top commentator in my new entry.
    jemput singgah..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahhh enggang! Rare ni.. susah nak tengok depan mata macam ni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun tak sangka mereka datang sini
      Thanks CIK TK singgah sini :)

      Delete
  8. Haha... oh. those hornbills... that is a good shot, LOL. I have been hearing a strange insect sound in my garden... still don't know what it is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange sound . . . when you least expect they will show up :)

      Delete
  9. woww i only saw once since im alive !

    ReplyDelete