Wednesday 23 August 2023

Start Again

 

Today i feel like blogging again . I have stopped for more than a year. Many reasons are... or really there is no reasons at all.

Perhaps its the facebook that i just come to lately, that may take away my interest in blogging. 

Perhaps its the youtube.

But after many wasting days and monthes i am coming back here. i miss blogging actually. 

I am just a lonely soul in the cyberspace . I really don't interact much. i am just wandering and wondering and "seeing" the world from the comfort of my home.

i just like to read and write. i don't mind my writing is not read by anyone. i just want to write so that my aging mind won't get to rust and render me a useless individual before its time.

When i stumble on some good write i wish i can write as good. When i see some awesome photos i wish i can take photos just as good but of course i can't as i lack knowledge but it doesn't matter to me if i just can dream of being a good author or a good photographer.

When i listen to some good music i wish i can make one just as good or play the music just as good. Reality is i can't. But i don't feel so bad as like giving up life for all that i lack. Its ok to dream 😐 and thankful that i still can do things i like.

Of course i can't keep on dreaming. My friends, not many, will laugh if they know i at this age have not stopped dreaming. Or maybe they too are still having dreams and despair at unfullfill wants in their lives. 

And so as not to keep on wishing i did what i did. I have created a youtube channel where i can upload my music. That way i can push myself to do something instead of wanting to do but not doing. i have a target to upload at least 2 songs a month.  

Actually its not my own music but i learn and play those found in music books that i bought. and some i play by ear those songs i love and grow up with such as this






There are more at my youtube channel @halizmas


Hope you enjoy 


Till next posting...




1 comment:

  1. selamat kembali ke dunia blogging ... semoga semuanya baik² saja ...👌

    ReplyDelete