Saturday 20 June 2020

Blogging On A Cold Morning

Hi

It is nearly nine o'clock but it is still dark. The rain raging from last night till now. Feel a bit groggy coz couldn't sleep well, woken by the strong wind, and worry that the tree branches might break and fall on my fragile garden plants. 

I worry more about my plants than the leak in the roof? 

Yeah, there is a leak which I counter by just putting a basin and a big towel to catch the water. So long the leak is not over my bed and I don't get wet its ok. If it is too bad a leak I transfer to another room and make myself comfortable again.

I wonder in heavy rain like this where do the birds take shelter. I know they enjoy light rain but in heavy rain like this? I think, like us humans, they also know what to do to escape adverse conditions, weather, or whatever. When the rain stops and the sun shines you'll see them again.











This, below taken from an old post



Here is my favorite place
In the morning where I perch
Between flights in my search
For food to survive






Here I use to rest
When I can shake off the dust
Pick away the pests
From my feathers to look my best


,

Sometimes together with a friend
We are here you can find
Every day at most time
Come rain or shine.


That.s my blogging on a cold morning


Cheers.




5 comments:

  1. Cantik burung-burung tu rare sangat Mrs. A dapat tengok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berbagai color ada. Kadang mereka sesat ke sini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have beautiful shots of birds! Wish we have the cold weather now, like this day when you blogged. It has been really hot and dry this past week until today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos.
    Penuh kesabaran bila nak snap gambar burung.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cantiknya burung2 Tu Rasa tenang aje bila tgk gelagat diorg kan

    ReplyDelete