Thursday 5 December 2019

Images

Hi

My free iCloud storage space is nearly full as frequently notified. I think I have too many photos and videos there. Why is that so, the reason being everything that seems interesting to me I would surely take a shot. Some are taken purposely for my blogpost. I would only delete the lousy and irrelevant ones later. It is becoming a junk and unorganized as I procrastinate. 

Mobile phone photography is so easy and convenient. At any time we can just click. Taking selfies is trending. The phone follows wherever you go, no effort to carry, unlike the camera which might be bulky and cumbersome. This form of photography as everyone knows is a craze not only among the young but the old too, just like me :) So there will be loads of photographs of whatever quality in our keeping




I also received images from family and friends and most of the photos I saved. 

Some photos bring back fond memories. Those photos that ooze out happiness and joy you will find yourself viewing it, again and again.  Some captured moments are ticklish, some even hilarious. I take pleasure in viewing them when alone and free and when I don't know what else to do.  I like them all. I will keep them in my hard disk photo storage later. I have no heart to send these photos to the trash bin.

Hooking/plucking mangoes

Cake too tough?

Shopping with Adelia
Some photos, like the ones below, sent to me are of distant places like Latin America and Italy where I could not possibly go. I appreciate them all. These pictures really make me feel I am living under a shell. Do I miss out on the pleasure of traveling . . .









There are pictures of sunrise and sunset. Some almost look the same but I like them all so they contribute to the piling up. Some of these pictures make me realize why people are willing to spend and travel. Some places are really interesting and the scenery breathtaking as appeared in pictures and videos and maybe more in real life.



Sunset in Kota Kinabalu
Rainbow rising from the sea - Port Dickson
Part of my favorite walking track
But I don't understand why people travel so far just to lie on the grass and go to touch the goats  . . . This kind of picture of family fun is fondly viewed by Adelia time and time again, so I keep them.




Those are some of the photos from my collection.

Too big a collection can be overwhelming when choosing pictures for a blog post. It badly needs sorting and many photos should have been deleted to free up space.

Till next entry, bye.




7 comments:

  1. we should have a second backup.. takut anything bad happen to the storage .. huhu bole bikin menangis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehhee... Mrs. A pun sama suka snap photo dan video memang sayang nak delete dari phone later boleh tengok semual di mana-manakan.

    Tapi kena jugak buat back-up save dalam hard disk nanti hp dah tak cukup storage akan buat perangai huhuhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu Mrs A bila bila phone buat perangai org tak faham apsal kita jadi tak keruan :))

      Delete
  3. Gambar yang petik mangga tu Mrs.A pun pernah buat hehehee yelah kalau dah bedepek kat tanah lembik tak sedap dah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture speaks thousands words

    ReplyDelete