Wednesday 21 November 2018

A Walk In The Park

Hi

Besides tennis and swimming, I also walk for exercise every other day but my weight seems not to budge. And walking along the same route most of the time is no more motivational.

There is not much choice for me. Either it is by the seaside, the concrete beach trails or worse just on the treadmill. The trail along the wooded area is not so safe. The monkeys found there are becoming bold. Try to shoo them to clear the way to walk past they seem to charge at you. That makes you 😱.

This week since I am taking a few days off from my home I have the opportunity to go for walks on different routes,  by the lake and the forest parks or the hills.

Last Saturday I decided to follow the younger people to hike up the hills at the Taman Saujana Hijau Precinct 11, Putrajaya. It was quite an easy climb for me. There is a long and winding path uphill. If you want it to be more challenging you can hike up by the steeper wooden steps made on the slope or trek up between the trees which  I saw only one person doing that haha.

There is a sitemap to guide but I just walked and took the turns and follow my curiosity.

The landscape is scenic, very inspiring and so green with the conical shaped trees with needle-like leaves. Pine trees and some others which I  don't know the name. There are some beautiful palm trees and bamboos but not much flowering plants. The place is well kept and clean. 

Birds? I could hear but I could see none.

Anyway, I walked up the three hills without problem even when taking the steeper hiking trails to reach the top of the hills. Though the hills are not that high here at the top is where you get better viewpoints if you are taking photos. From the top of the hills, you can view the surrounding areas but that day during the earlier part of the walk the air was a little hazy.


Starting - easy walk on the hiking trail

Wildflowers on the hillslope 

Go higher
Take photo



















By ten something it was already hot

Take a last look at the forest

I took nearly two hours going up and coming down. A good sweat though at some points it was very leisurely I must stress. Well, I dare not make my heart pump too fast :)


Walk to good health and happiness.

Cheers.



15 comments:

  1. cantik permandangan, cantik segala yang ada di situ...

    menenangkan rugi kalau tak gunakan atau ambil manfaat

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I enjoyed reading this! So packed with enthusiasm, humour and wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jade C. I enjoy reading your blog posts too.

      Delete
  3. Cantiknya enviroment. Memang sesuai untuk lakukan aktiviti riadah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kehijauan nya sangat menyegarkan berjalan jauh pun tak terasa sangat letihnya.

      Delete
  4. Really healthy activity keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes good activity for everyone, don't miss the place if mamapp happens to be in PJaya.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful place to be. I was there once but not for walk. It was an afternoon, so too hot. Lovely weather while you were there. Keep up the good job - exercise ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must go early. By ten o'clock it is already hot. Or go in the evening. The scenary should be nice under the evening sun.
      Yeah must exercise more, everyone 😉

      Delete
  6. Subhanallah nice view.
    Seronoknya aktiviti mengeluarkan peluh macam ni.
    Mrs. A pun dah lama tak sweating since tamat sukan bekalan air dah tak bernetball.
    Haish! tak boleh jadi ni hehehee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taman itu memang cantik kalau di Putrajaya jangan lupa pergi beriadah di situ.
      Kalau biasa aktif duduk diam diam rasa tak selesa kan.

      Delete