Friday 28 May 2021

2 Title-less Poems For Adila


No 1

Life has its up and down
 like the weather, there is rain and shine
at times of extreme heat
the grass die and lost its green
even the trees not able to resist
but to shed their leaves
 the flowers bow 
and drop their petals

But never a season forever lasts
when the rain comes and the drought passed
the air freshen up back to life
those before, droop in gloom
would perk up to bloom





No 2

Why would a stumble slow me down
a misstep on the lane
a cut, a bruise on the skin
 hit my spirit down?

I have hope and faith
in heart and mind
a time will come 
will find my true strength 
like the tide of the great ocean
it ebbs but rises again

Pride matters to humankind
success do matter
in the life of man

And so I will as life dictates
to do my best in tasks I undertake
with the full heart I will commit
for the success that I seek






1 comment: