Tuesday 28 May 2019

Tumbling n Stumbling

Hi everyone,

A moment in the garden after the afternoon rain.

I saw it kept trying not to slide off from that big waxy leaf. It tried to stand but the legs failed to straighten. Couldn't take off for flight.  Kept tumbling many times. It kept crying, yes crying, I thought.

Somewhere in the tree, there was an adult which kept calling, urging the young one, so I thought. Well. I don't know, I am human, they are birds.

We human, always assume.  That's what we, I, especially do best anyway.

Perhaps both were independent of each other. I shouldn't be worried. But I kept watching and hoping the little one won't fall off to the ground. Scared for it, the cat might come!

But I would come for the rescue if ever a cat comes to pounce.

Suddenly everything went quiet. The bigger bird stopped calling. The little one stopped crying. It stood tall, then flew off.

No worry!










That's my little story for today, we'll be meeting again on the coming entry, have a happy day.

14 comments:

  1. Like a toddler trying to walk hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still a toddler but already leaving the nest

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures. And great observation! Wishing you an early happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cantiknya gambar siap Ada story lagi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ kerana suka gambar. Di sebalik gambar mesti ada cerita :)

      Delete
  4. Mungkin time tu bulu dia basah tu yang out of control
    Adeh! camne ni tak dapat terbang hehehe... finally dah kering dia pun terbang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selamat Hari Raya maaf zahir batin dari mama sekeluarga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terma kasih,juga Selamat Hari Raya dari mits untuk mama sekeluarga.

      Delete