Saturday 13 April 2019

Garden Of My Dream

Hi friends,

I came home after more than two weeks of absence. I am happy to see most of my plants are ok. There must be some rain otherwise . . . 

Some plants are flowering. The amaryllis flowers have withered but there are many more new buds. 

The plumbagos are happily flowering though not so lush.

The white orchid with the orange tinge is really long lasting, a few more blooms that are still there are fresh.

The kesidang climber blooms on the top of the mulberry tree and the kemangi is also blooming and spreading its sweet scents.

The anthuriums are ever faithfully blooming and so does the dancing ladies.

The hibiscus? :-( . . but it's ok.

The overall look makes me happy but of course, the garden is nothing like what my dream garden is. And I know I can never achieve what I want as my garden area is small and my budget is humble. And worst is I am not knowledgeable and hence not so good a gardener :) But it is no harm to be engrossed in dreaming, right?

Pictures below are not of my garden. 














These pictures are from my phone, sent from this place. (Thanks M for the pictures.)









Dear readers hope you enjoy this entry.

Bye for now.



13 comments:

  1. Those pictures are beautiful but I think I'm more interested in the plants that you are growing in your garden now, like the kesidang especially for its beautiful flowers and scents, and the plumbago, anthurium and hibiscus. I'm no good gardener too but am enjoying the journey of being one. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will put up pictures of my own garden flowers later. its just that this time I am so in awe with the flowers in the the picture - and may be to get some inspiration 😊

      Delete
  2. what happen to the hibiscus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm....lega ya hati bila balik tengok semua pokok masih subur berbunga. Saya pula masih mencari calon yang sesuai untuk menyiram pokok dikebun sepanjang ketiadaan saya Mei ini. Seminggu lebih... Tapi risaunya dah terasa dari bulan lepas lagi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul lega. Nasib baik ada sedikit hujan.
      Itu lah kalau ada orang tolong lagi baik tetapi sekarang ni susah nak cari.

      Delete
  4. 2 weeks is a long time but i guess nature took good care of your plants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. peminat bunga macam kak AJ juga sentiasa mengimpikan sebuah taman yang penuh keindahan, kahsnya bunga-bunga rose, satu impian yang mungkin boleh di realisasikan satu masa nanti, In Shaa Allah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harap satu hari nanti impian AJ untuk sebuah taman rose akan menjadi kenyataan.

      Delete
  6. A collection of wonderful memories? Blessed to see so many colourful blooms. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and wonderful 😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bila dapat tengok menara senget ni kat Rom hehehe yang kat Teluk Intan pun tak sempat tengok lagi.

    ReplyDelete