Tuesday 10 April 2018

Watching An Army Demo

Hi Friends

There are some photographs in my keeping intended for blogging but nearly forgotten.

I feel its quite outdated to share now but then why not.

Pictures I took at an army demo which took place a month ago. 

Coincidently I happened to be there so why not take the opportunity to watch it and take some photographs and share them with my blog readers.

The formation depicting the Tugu Negara at the end of the show
I arrived there when the show had already begun. The crowd was huge. And I couldn't get closer to hear what the narrator was telling. I lost the storyline. But ok I enjoyed just the same and was excited just like the little boy standing next to me . . .  was awestruck at the sound of the explosion just like the little lady squeezed in the crowd. 

The show was open to the public, held to commemorate an anniversary. It demonstrated the capability of our army to foil infiltrations with efficiency and precision.

So here are the photos that I managed to capture. You must excuse me for some pictures are cut, some are blurred. The action was very far out in the sea. Everything happened so fast, and you know me, being old am quite slow and clumsy ha ha.
































So, friends, those are some of the photos in my keeping. Hope you like them. 

Till next entry, bye . . .

10 comments:

  1. Gambar semua tak dpt tengok. Mungkin my line lembab. Thnks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dulu saya pun biasa macam tu. Line selalu ada putus putus. Biasa down time dia hampir 2 minggu. Saya grrrrrr . . .

      Delete
  2. The awesome demo and nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belum pernah tengok demo dari angkatan tentera. Tentu rasa bersemangat ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun first time tengok dari dekat. Walau pun hanya demo letupan letupan itu mendebarkan juga jantung saya yang sedikit lemah ni ha ha.

      Delete
  4. bersemangat pulak tengok gambar2 tentera kita ni ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! ini yang dekat P.D. tu kan...
    Mesti excited bila ditempat kejadian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya.
    Kebetulan ada kat situ excited juga lah. Tak pernah tengok sebelum ini.

    ReplyDelete