Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Don't Want To Be A Stereotype

Hi

Had a good swim this morning after nearly a week of lay off. If everything can go my way I would not want to miss it not even for a day. I tend to become obsessive .....

I learn to swim at a late age. In spite of me being a late starter I swim quite well now. Not blowing my trumpet  …ah..but that is true ... my swimmer friend can testify..
.
I have made great efforts to be able to reach to this level of duck takes to water.
  1. Befriend a good swimmer.
  2. Spend a lot of time in the pool and sometimes at the sea
  3. Surf the internet, visit the many swimming websites  and learn to perfect my technique.
  4. Watch the many videos of how to swim more efficiently such as the video on the total immersion freestyle swimming
  5. Practise the drills suggested... 
Oh my…  was I training for the Olympics…kih kih kih ..

I should have started young...S.igh..


All swim together should start young like them
But it is never too late for whatever
Hi all the retirees out there

Let not the world just passes you by. Let us not remain as mere spectators.
While you are fit there is no reason for you not to enjoy this physical activity and deprive yourself of this pure joy…

Don't care for the demoting statement ..go play with your grandchildren……

Mmmmph...but sometimes we cannot totally ignore the statement when there comes a situation which require sacrifices ...

So while you are at it have quality time with them…

Start them young

Nurture them                                
Teach them life skill
Make them tech savvy
Its the fun they want . . . let them
Play bubbles?
Just let them

kingfisher

Appreciate the flora . . .

And fauna . . .

                                           
Nature in harmony

Hope you enjoy reading . . .


Bye . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment