Tuesday 24 October 2017

Coincidence

Hi friends

Barely three weeks ago I was fretting over the cempaka tree not showing any sign of blooming though it has grown big and to nearly thirty feet in height. I blogged about it in Speaking To Dear Cempaka here.

Would the tree sense my expectation.

Can it respond to human thoughts and feelings.

Would talking to them cause them to thrive .

I think this is just humor in gardening but I did call out to the tree and sighed at it a few times. . . . Haaaiii bile le kau nak berbunga . . .dah tinggi dah mane bunga nye . . .

Two days back while watering the plants and trees my eyes caught a glimpse of yellow among the cempaka leaves. Even with spectacles on I could not see clearly but I was excitedly hoping it was a flower.

If it really was a flower then it was amazing. The theory works. Talk to the tree!

My zoom camera confirmed it was a flower.








Now can I believe that a tree can respond when we talked to them?

Is there some scientific explanation.

Or is there some mysticism involved?

Is it berhantu ? ha ha hah

Being me, I just say it is just a coincidence.

Try talking to your plants, see if it works . . .


Bye . . .

4 comments:

  1. wah bestnya dah berbunga. Kan ada pepatah mengatakan berbudi pada tanah pasti ada hasilnya, samalah dengan menanam pokok, rajin-rajinlah bersembang dengan pokok-pokok....semuanya rahsia Allah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau berbunga lebat kawasan rumah jadi harum.

      Delete
  2. wow...kata-kata itu doa kan...katalah yang baik insyaallah jadi doa yang baik

    ReplyDelete